Nifty Gangsta

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

it's been a while

but i suppose i'll try to be back for a bit.

i'm depressed today, i planned a beautiful s soliloquy from olaf (the destroyer) on how life has gotten him in the dumps with it's constant need to make money and what not, and now he rarely has the time for bashing animals.

unfortunately i can't remember olaf's login, so scratch that idea.

now herald my return with insults. suggested topics: gayety, tiny genitals (yours or mine), general unpleasantness, assholery, or list your grievances.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I told you that I declare prima noctis on your wedding night, maybe I wasn't being very clear. What I mean is, I want to be inside you.

5:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back, my little debbie consuming parter.

7:09 AM  
Blogger gnif said...

you forgot to mention we pee of porches too.

10:27 AM  
Blogger The M@$ked T0$$er said...

Oh, goody! You're back!

Now I have three blogs to ruin again!

4:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My wiener is like an unmanned fire hose!

It cannot be tamed! It's furious torrents of liquid will be sent aloft, and no man is able to rein it in!

5:00 PM  
Blogger gnif said...

if only you had th gumption tosser...if only you had the gumption. instead though, rather than any real action - you make hollow promises. when will see tosser as a man of will? of doing?

11:24 PM  
Blogger The M@$ked T0$$er said...

Looky here, whore. I'll make a movie about you and post it on the interwebs.

Your next post had better consist of an essay, retracting all of your previous libel, followed by an in-depth discussion of how incredibly awesome I am.

6:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home