Nifty Gangsta

Thursday, August 07, 2008

oooohh shakypants.

well, tosser retaliated, and i'm so scared there's a dark yellow liquid running down my sweatpants.
the words of terror are as follows:
Looky here, whore. I'll make a movie about you and post it on the interwebs.

Your next post had better consist of an essay, retracting all of your previous libel, followed by an in-depth discussion of how incredibly awesome I am.

In order not to receive any further horrible taunts, I submit this for your approval.

Tosser is the greatest. Of course, choosing to be named after the homosexual practice of eatin' ass would appear to make him a puff, but this is rather a clever disguise to show how abundantly tolerant he his of the alternative livin folk. I imagine he's secretly a democrat.

Tosser is masked because I once beat the shit out of him with a branch from a tree in his front yard (make a video of that). Of course, this was simply tosser showing that being passive is the way to gain hearts and minds, not in a drunken, incoherent manner as I displayed.

Tosser is a man of good judgment, high standards, and above all - generosity. What's best is that he chooses to show the exact opposite - because he doesn't want to make us poor folks feel bad.

What a guy.

10 Comments:

Blogger The M@$ked T0$$er said...

That's what I thought, assbrain. However, a few corrections are in order. My name is derived from the British slang for masturbation. "Having a toss", you see. Secondly, I'm an open Democrat.

And don't you forget it!

I'm still going to make a movie about you. Perhaps I might involve the depraved genius Staincastle as a co-producer.

9:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel an uneasy tension in the air.

I also feel a cross-ocean war coming up in 2 weeks, involving Gnif and myself with a camcorder and a propaganda machine, in a former bloc nation.

8:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://blatanttruth.org/turd-polish.gif

8:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://blogs.southflorida.com/citylink_dansweeney/trent_lott.jpg

Here, Senator Lott is demonstrating the size of someone's wang.

8:28 PM  
Blogger gnif said...

i'm making a movie of you too, bitch!

12:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm Gnif.

I don't update, because I'm a homo-gay and can't be distracted from my frilly activities.

9:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I poor expensive champagne on my womans canker sores and suck 'em.

11:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stank bitch.

I'll come over there and smack you up in yo mf'n grill, holmes.

10:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're a prideful, petty jerk. But I love you.

11:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too bad you're such an ass you won't contact your supposed best friends. Ass.

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home